Whether it is a one day activity or a regular monthly meeting, being prepared for the unexpected makes any event more enjoyable and less stressful. For a variety of non-sports events, it is extremely cost effective to provide insurance protection on both the organizers and those attending, without breaking the budget.
Our program provides coverage for short term Non-Sports Special Events.
General Liability coverage afforded by our program provides protection to the Named Insured including volunteers and employees for claims of Bodily Injury and Property Damage arising from the inherent risks involved in operating Special Events.
Types of Events and Activities Eligible for this Program
- Art and Craft Shows
- Charity Benefits
- Social Gatherings
This is just a sample of the eligible Events & Activities
Typical Policy Coverages and Features
General Liability Coverage Limit of $1,000,000 Per Occurrence with a $2,000,000 General Per Event Aggregate. Including coverage for:
- Products and Completed Operations Coverage
- Lawsuits brought against you by Spectators, Participants, and Volunteers
- Personal and Advertising Injury Coverage
- Property Damage Liability Coverage
- Host Liquor Liability Coverage
- Additional Insureds Coverage for Owners of Leased Premises and Sponsors
- Non-Audited policy
- No Deductible
Liability Coverage Enhancements may include
- Abuse/Molestation Coverage
- Excess Liability
These coverage enhancements are subject to underwriting approval and additional Premium Charges.