Accident Medical Program Description
This program provides accident medical coverage for volunteers (non-paid) of non-profit organizations, associations, churches, ministries, hospitals and any other entity that relies on non-paid workers for operations or projects. This Accident Medical coverage helps reduce the liability exposure that these types of organizations face by having volunteer programs. The volunteers are covered for Injuries incurred during the hours and days when the Volunteer Program is in session and while attending or participating in Volunteer Program sponsored and supervised activities. These Accident Medical plans are written on a mandatory basis and all volunteers are covered.
Policy Coverage Features and Purchase Options
- Coverage up to One Year from Date of Injury
- No Rosters Required. Coverage is Mandatory
- Custom Tailored Programs Available
- Standard Accident Medical Benefit $25,000 – Higher Limits Available
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit $10,000 Schedule