This program provides Catastrophic Accident Medical coverage for registered students of the insured school. Coverage may be purchased to cover all activities including all interscholastic athletics and can include interscholastic tackle football, cheerleaders, intramural sports, band, majorettes, gym class and participants in extracurricular activities.
These Accident Medical plans are offered to individual schools, districts, or groups of schools. Catastrophic is also available for larger special risk accounts.
Policy Coverage Features and Purchase Options
- $1,000,000 and $5,000,000 Medical Maximums
- Allocated Benefit Plans
- Various Deductible Options
- Lifetime and Other Term Benefit Periods
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (Heart & Circulatory Coverage is also Available)
- Permanent Total Disability Benefit
- Family Expense Benefit
- Written as Excess to Other Valid and Collectible Insurance
Coverage available in all states. Carriers and coverage may vary by state and risk.
Note – information provided above is intended to be a brief description of coverage, inclusions, exclusions, and conditions. A complete sample policy is available upon request.
Call 1-800-727-7642 today for more information.